- 1 unit
Central Drive Clarifier Mechanism
A central drive clarifier with mechanism for STP and ETP for removal of waste or suspended solids from effluent/sewage/wastewater.
- Clarifier is settling tank design with mechanically device for continuous removal of sediment solids.
- Its use for the removal of solid particle from liquid for clarification of effluent.
- It mainly removes flocks of biological debris and activated sludge.
Design: Circular tanks with scrapers system rotating continuously in tank at central axis and remove continuously settling solids.
Mechanism of effluent treatment:
Effluent come from aeration tank to clarifier for settling bacterial clump and activated sludge.
Effluent enter center feed pipe to center feed well which distribute effluent in clarifier upward by which solids settle down with gravity on the surface and then accumulate and remove continuously using scrapper and collect in sludge tank. And clean effluent pass through launder.
skimming arrangement for sludge to center.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 3 Per Week
- 10 Days
- Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh
110/2M, Saleha Nagar, In front Of Telephone Exchange, Ruchikhand- II Lucknow Uttar Pradesh India +918037404851